- Optional 7% damage waiver on whole order.
- All prices are based on a one day use and charged by a time out basis. Additional charges for past due equipment. If extended rental times are desired, please call our office for special rates.
- No refunds on any unused equipment.
- 50% cancellation fee.
- Due to supply and loading NO reductions in quantities 24 hrs prior to delivery. Every effort will be made to accommodate increases.
- Payment is due on or before delivery. Cash, check, or credit card accepted (Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express)
- 50% non-refundable deposit required on all rentals. Cash or credit card accepted.
- Delivery available on all orders, fees apply.
- Our delivery personnel are instructed to neatly stack all items in a mutually convenient place on delivery. On pick up all items should be stacked, tables folded, chairs bagged, how items were delivered. Set up and knock down service is available for an additional charge. Must be arranged in advanced.
- Additional charges for other than 1st floor deliveries, must be arranged in advance.
- *Total delivery charges are calculated by adding the Zone charge for the delivery address to the fuel surcharge.
Care & Other Info
- For sanitary reasons all dishes, silverware, glassware, etc. must be rinsed immediately after use.
- Minimum charge for all items returned dirty, $25.00
- There will be a charge for lost and breakage.
- Linen must be shaken out, returned dry, and free from food and wax (laundering not required).
- New Jersey requires a fire safety and construction permit for the usage of a temporary tent structure. The requirements vary by township. CUSTOMER is responsible to obtain the necessary permits. Call your municipal office to see if you need a permit.